Have patience with all things, but first of all with yourself.

A farewell is necessary before we can meet again, and meeting again, after moments or a lifetime is certain for those who are friends.

The longest journey is the journey of self discovery.

There is only one person who could ever make you happy, and that person is you.

Kind words are the music of the world.

There is no self-made man. You will reach your goals only with the help of others - Teamwork

Quality is not an act. It is a habit. -Aristotle

“You see things and say ‘Why?’ but I dream things and say ‘Why not?’”. Man Utd for quintuple? Why not!

A good deed is never lost: he who sows courtesy reaps friendship; and he who plants kindness gathers love.

The secret of happiness is freedom, and the secret of freedom, courage.

There are no classes in life for beginners: right away you are always asked to deal with what is most difficult.

The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.

For a creative writer possession of the ''truth'' is less important than emotional sincerity.

Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his greatest surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn't - Henry Ford

The 1st step in acquisition of wisdom is silence, the second listening, the third memory, the fourth practice, the fifth teaching others.

We must care for what is in our hand, then to worry that which is off our hand

Like a truck on a slope, after achieving one milestone, you should look for the next milestone, otherwise you go downhill - winson

Who should write the requirement document, the end user or the vendor?

95% of people want success in everything, which they can't. That leaves 5% successful people who knows how to prioritize what they want.

You can either gain wisdom by slowly experiencing everything yourself, OR you can gain wisdom quickly from those who has done it.

Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction. Happy Valentine's Day Folks.

First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do.

“All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.”

“Learning is what most adults will do for a living in the 21st century.”

When preparing to travel, lay out all your clothes and all your money. Then take half the clothes and twice the money.

You cannot make it as wandering generality, you must become a meaningful specific - Zig Ziglar

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. Man Utd extends lead.

Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome.

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending. Man Utd tops the table... still...

It is, in fact, nothing short of a miracle that the modern methods of instruction have not entirely strangled the holy curiosity of inquiry.

Gong Xi Fa Cai! Happy Chinese New Year and blessings to you and your family.

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. Happy Holiday

Fall seven times and stand up eight.

The man of wisdom is never of two minds; the man of benevolence never worries; the man of courage is never afraid - Confucius. MU tops.

What does your report card says about George Bush as president?

Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first, and the lesson afterward.

It doesn't feel right that people are dying in needless war. It seems to some that there are no alternatives other than war.

Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success. Man Utd 3 - 0 Chelsea: A satisfying result :)

It is time to take action and go for the league with 3 games in hand :)

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Beta Release of Windows 7 soon http://ping.fm/jBHwX

When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all. - TR

A likely impossibility is always preferable to an unconvincing possibility (Aristotle)

Anybody who wants the presidency so much that he'll spend two years organizing and campaigning for it is not to be trusted with the office.

It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Are we charting our destination or just drifting along?

If we do not plan what to do with our time, we will help do what others has planned for themselves.

Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get (Dale Carnegie)